Monday, July 19, 2010

Liar Liar

There is a lot of competition in the world. After all, we're all just animals, living in the urban jungle. Corporate life, family life, love life or any other part of life is a big competition to survive.

The 'rat-race'.

To get ahead, you have to strike first. You have to be cunning, smart, think on your feet.

And you have to lie.


It's just life; people lie. And if we want to get ahead in life, either we should lie better, or we should learn to tell when we are being lied to.

I am very good at that.

Sure, most people boast about being able to tell when someone is lying, but I have actually proved it. It's like a 'gift', and though I'm not always right, in this 'jungle' we live in, better to be right often than wrong all the time.

You would think I'd be happy about this. Not entirely.

Because people lie a lot.

And now, I have grown chronically suspicious of everyone. Sadly, most of the time, my suspicions are justified.

It is a gift I would part with in a second.


Lie to me.

1 comment:

Seesaw said...

I LIKE your blog! Welcome.