Friday, August 27, 2010

Hate Me

I don't want to be me anymore.

I just want to be like everyone else. I want to look like everyone else, dress like them and speak the same way they do. I want to be just part of the crowd, conveniently invisible. I don't want to stand out, stand apart or stand alone anymore. I want to have the same views, the same morals, the same ideals. I want to listen to the same songs and dance to the same beats, so that i'm always in tune with everyone else. I want to hate the same people, and have the same vices so I can be hated by the same people and be buried with the same people, at the same time. I don't want to be alone, I don't want to stand up for myself. Even if did, I want to stand up for what everyone else believes.

I want to be like everyone else. I can't stand to be myself anymore.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh so wrong !! you r unique, be proud about it :)

ηiRσ said...

Oh but that's boring :D
even if you become like them, you'd end up hating yourself anyway because you know you're not being honest with yourself. Believe me I know - been there done that.